Volunteers are essential to meeting the challenge of Human Trafficking and the heartbeat of Path2Freedom.We are constantly looking for passionate, caring, like-minded, people to join us.
INDIRECT SERVICE VOLUNTEERS
Indirect service volunteers support outreaches, events, and other services without direct contact Path2Freedom residents. Indirect service volunteers receive on-the-job training, and there are no background or fingerprinting requirements
OTHER INDIRECT OPPORTUNITIES
Spread the word about Path2Freedom
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Do personalized social media or email promotions about Path2Freedom (tell people about us and tag Path2Freedom, provide links to our website and social pages, encourage friends to donate, sponsor or attend our Red Gala)
- Ask your place of business, organization, church, or club if they would like to learn about us, potential speaking event, financial support, beneficiary of a fundraiser, or Red Gala sponsor
Create your own fundraiser
Whether big or small, it all matters!
- Host a party and ask for donations
- Do a 50/50 drawing or raffle
- Ask people to sponsor you in an activity on behalf of human trafficking survivors and Path2Freedom (running, biking, walking, pickleball tournament)
- Have a bake sale, design crafts, lemonade stand, or car wash
of needed items to
Create a donation drive for paper goods (paper towels, toilet paper, paper plates and napkins), laundry detergent, Publix and Walmart gift cards.
DIRECT SERVICE VOLUNTEERS
We do not currently have any direct care service opportunities. Keep checking back or consider getting involved in ways listed above or locally with our administrative team.
Direct service volunteer positions involve direct contact with Path2Freedom residents. Therefore, these positions require initial Human Trafficking CSEC Training consisting of a minimum of 21 hours online. Background and reference checks as well as fingerprinting is also required.